(Ep. 2.17) Will Transhumanism Turn Us into Cyborgs? with Ivy LaClair and Blake Brandes
January 23, 2018
In this inspired conversation, we reflect on our chat with QuHarrison Terry, who is a serial entrepreneur that was recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Voices in Technology.
QuHarrison’s interview was one of our most scientific interviews to date and we’re continuing that theme today by giving our thoughts on Transhumanism, our quest for perfection, the importance of making mistakes, and how technology is potentially hindering our personal growth as human beings. Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- The drastic difference in Blake and Ivy’s takeaways from their conversation with QuHarrison
- What is Transhumanism?
- Are our smart phones actually helping us?
- If you aren’t making mistakes, you aren’t making anything
- How Blake and Ivy overcome reflexive fear
- How technology physically rewires our brains
- The importance of occasionally getting out of your habit loop
Links and Resources: