(Ep. 33) Successful Self-Publishing Mindsets with Tom Corson-Knowles
January 3, 2017
Have you written a book and need help with getting it published? Or are you struggling with a limiting mindset, which is holding you back? If so, listen in to the interview with the dynamic Tom Corson-Knowles on today's episode of Motivational Millennial Podcast and learn how to make things happen for yourself and become the best that you can be.
Tom is in the self publishing business. He is the author of the international best selling book, The Kindle Publishing Bible, as well as twenty six other books. He is the founder of ebookpublishingschool.com, a free self publishing training course for authors and TCK Publishing, an independent book publisher, specializing in publishing and marketing e-books, print books and audio books online. Listen in today, as he talks about his success and how he can help you to achieve yours.
What you'll hear in this episode:
- What Tom enjoys most about helping people.
- How writing came into his life.
- How he wrote his first book at the age of twenty.
- How his mindset shifted as he developed.
- How he began with Kindle and how it motivated him to keep growing.
- The mindsets that hold authors back.
- Some great advice about how you can overcome mental blocks.
- The ongoing process of attaining goals, then creating new ones.
- The importance of mindfulness in all aspects of life.
- How he changed and became a better person through the process of achieving his goals.
- The need for support as the old self dies to make way for the new you.
- How his mastermind groups have helped him with his own growth, personally and in business.
- The biggest challenge he's had to face so far.
- His one accomplishment that has surprised him the most.
- That you don't have to do what the voice in your head says you should do.
- His advice to other Millennials who are on the path to fulfillment and success.