(Ep. 12) Baby Steps to Achieve Your Goals with Robin Zander
August 9, 2016
Robin Peter Zander is a best-selling author, educator and strategist with a diverse background ranging from management consulting to the circus.
He is the founder of the Responsive.org Conference, which innovates on the future of work, and “Robin’s Café at ODC” – a café and gallery in the heart of the Mission District in San Francisco. Robin is also the director of Stanford University's Design for Dance conference, which was founded at the intersection of behavior change and dance.
Additionally, through his podcast The Robin Zander Show he interviews exceptional performers from areas as diverse as the arts, technology, and healthcare to understand how individuals and organizations can accelerate performance.
What you'll hear in this episode:
- What Robin is up to lately
- Why he started a cafe with 3 weeks notice in San Francisco
- How he obtained ownership of a conference in a couple of years
- Robin’s business advice for Millennials
- There are better ways to make money than in food service
- What is most enjoyable about the challenge of running the cafe
- Why dance? Robin has tried it all!
- There have been so many failures
- Baby steps…..it’s all that matters
- Be careful about passion……Robin explains why
- The biggest challenges Robin has had, which has led to emotional resilience
- Work harder……it will do wonders for you