Our Signature Program:
The Millennial Entrepreneurial Success Program - Fostering the Entrepreneurial Spirit in Creative Millennials
Created and delivered by Millennial Entrepreneurs for Millennial Entrepreneurs, this program is designed for Business Schools, Business Programs at Community Colleges, and Small Business Centers who want to give their students a significant edge!
At Motivational Millennial, we know that with the right tools and empowered mindsets, Millennial entrepreneurs, freelancers, and solopreneurs can be an incredible force for business in America.
But here's the shocker!
We want to encourage young professionals not only to create the business they care about, but also to stick with it through the uncertainty and challenges that accompany the entrepreneurial journey. To this end, we have distilled information gathered through our personal experiences and those of successful Millennials we interview on the Motivational Millennial Podcast down to the Three Key Elements of Success:
- "Own Your Inner Story" - Understand and choose the story you tell yourself about who you are and what you're capable of.
- "Get Gritty" - Persevere with the perspective that challenges are opportunities.
- "Don't Do It Alone" - Find supportive communities, mentors, and coaches to support you on your path.
The Program Includes:
- A Dynamic Speech
- A Transformational Workshop
- Engaging Content delivered and facilitated by TEDx speaker and Ph.D., Blake Brandes, and personal transformation coach and M.Ed., Ivy LaClair.
- Attendees leave with a realistic and empowered understanding of what it feels like to be an entrepreneur so that they won’t give up when challenges arise.
- Attendees leave with 3 practical personal development tools that they can use to persevere on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Attendees leave with clear next steps to create or expand a supportive community of mentors and peers.
To bring this transformational program to your area, contact us at email@example.com.
Check out this great infographic by Online MBA Page, which beautifully shows the incredible potential of Millennial entrepreneurs.
Other Business and Community Programs
We offer a number of workshops for groups in community or corporate settings and in schools. If you are looking to connect with members of the Millennial generation, or provide them with personal development opportunities, we offer engaging workshops on the following topics*:
- Faith (in Success)
*We can also customize the experience for your group.