(Ep. 2.9) The Importance of Taking Passion-Powered Action with Ivy LaClair and Blake Brandes
November 28, 2017
In this episode, we’re reflecting on our conversation from last week with the incredible Julia Price. One of the main things that stood out to us as Julia was talking about her experiences in the music industry was how she felt more doors open when you follow your passion and purpose.
Today, we’re diving more into this by connecting Julia’s perspective to the Law of Attraction and discussing why you can’t always rely on the universe to do all the work for you. Take a listen and enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- Ivy explains how the theme for today’s show relates to the Law of Attraction
- How science proves we should have gratitude journals
- Finding the middle-ground between using hope as a business strategy and not having any at all
- Why Blake and Ivy feel grit is a requirement for entrepreneurs and why they believe Julia is a perfect example
- How trying to maintain a positive attitude all the time is a form of denial
- Why you shouldn’t hide what you care about
Links and Resources: