(Ep. 2.12) Achieving Breakthrough Success with Marc Guberti
December 19, 2017
As a young child, Marc Guberti survived a life-threatening illness. As a young millennial, Marc has written 18 books, and thousands of blog posts, educating millions of people on how to build their own digital marketing empires.
Marc is also the host of the Breakthrough Success Podcast, where he’s had guests like Seth Godin, Neil Patel, and Ray Edwards. Marc believes that age is not a limit to success and that you can never be too young, or too old, to pursue and capture your dreams.
In this episode, Marc discusses how the Boston Red Sox got him started down his online career path, his favorite personal and business development books, the common traits he’s noticed all his most successful podcast guests have, and much more. Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- Why virtual summits are the next big direction Marc’s taking his business
- The main thing Marc has learned from doing virtual summits
- The balance Marc has found between celebrating his successes and pushing himself to accomplish more
- How the Boston Red Sox started Marc’s blogging career
- The main challenge Marc faced at the beginning of his online endeavors
- The common traits Marc’s noticed all his most successful podcast guests have
- Marc’s favorite personal and business development books
- Marc’s advice for other millennials on their own path towards success
- Why it’s critical to be aware of what you’re feeding your subconscious
Links and Resources:
- Breakthrough Success Podcast Episode 43: Achieving Entrepreneurial Personal Development With Ivy LaClair and Blake Brandes
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Who Moved My Cheese? By Spencer Johnson
- Summary of Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Real Artists Don’t Starve by Jeff Goins
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- Wealth Can’t Wait by David Osborn and Paul Morris