(Ep. 2.2) Be the Warrior the Who Faces the Dragon Inside You with JP Sears
October 10, 2017
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be "ultra spiritual"? This week’s guest, JP Sears, can absolutely guide you.
JP is an emotional healing coach, YouTuber, author, international teacher, speaker, and world traveler, whose work empowers people to live more meaningful lives. JP is the author of How to Be Ultra Spiritual, and is very active with his online videos where he encourages healing and growth through his humorous and entertainingly informative videos; including his hit Ultra Spiritual comedy series, which has accumulated over 100 million views.
Thanks to JP’s desire to be ultra-spiritual, he’s currently living in beautiful Costa Rica; which explains all the wildlife noises that can be heard during this interview. Those that know JP only from his comedic videos, will get to experience another side of him in this thought-provoking interview as he openly discusses the wounds of his past, the dragons we must all face, our dysfunctional use of social media, and several additional compelling topics.
What you'll hear in this episode:
- How JP incorporates his love of language into his many creative projects
- The origin story of How to Be Ultra Spiritual
- Why JP thinks so many people connect with his Ultra Spiritual series
- The dysfunctional use of social media
- Some examples of emotional healing JP’s experienced for himself
- Why you can’t achieve your dreams without acknowledging your wounds and facing your dragons
- Are business challenges really just personal challenges in disguise?
- The amazing alternate title to this episode!
Links and Resources: