(Ep. 2.1) Introduction to Season 2 with Ivy LaClair and Blake Brandes
October 3, 2017
We’ve made it! We’re officially back with Season 2! Did you miss us?
Thanks to the incredible feedback we’ve received from our amazing listeners, we’ve decided to change up the format of the show a little bit. Don’t worry, we’re explaining everything in today’s episode.
We’re also talking about the biggest ways we’ve grown since the end of Season 1 because you know we’re all about personal growth and transformation on this show.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- A change in the format of the show
- What “secret perfectionist weapon” did Blake eliminate from his life?
- The ways Blake and Ivy have each grown since the end of Season 1
- Why our choices can help us stop being victims of our circumstances
- How Ivy’s ongoing struggle with anxiety has helped her feel more empowered
- The importance of acknowledging and evaluating your emotions
- Why Blake doesn’t like Taylor Swift’s new song and Ivy’s annoyed by John Mayer
- The power of being part of a community
Links and Resources: