(Ep. 2.28) How Tiny Leaps Lead to Big Changes with Gregg Clunis
April 10, 2018
Gregg Clunis is a content creator, author, speaker, and entrepreneur. He’s also the creator and Host of Tiny Leaps, Big Changes; a top-ranked self-help podcast with over 2 million downloads. Through that podcast, Gregg helps people change their lives by focusing on making changes to their day-to-day behavior. Gregg is also the Founder of Podsimply; a digital education and services platform where his team helps individuals and businesses launch and grow podcasts that get noticed, attract an audience, and generate sales.
In this episode, we’re talking about why people are drawn to Gregg’s research-based approach to self-help, what recording his thoughts during the grieving process after losing his father taught Gregg about opening up so publicly, the simple steps we can take to make big changes in our lives, how Gregg is attempting to embrace the fear of truly being himself on public platforms in order to achieve his goals, and so much more! Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- How Tiny Leaps, Big Changes was started, and the emphasis Gregg placed on research during the process
- The types of people Gregg finds are attracted to his research-based approach to self-help
- Gregg’s experience of sharing so personally on such a public platform
- The biggest challenge Gregg has faced while building his podcast and community
- Gregg’s three steps for making big changes in your life
- The three main areas Gregg’s noticed people care the most about improving
- How the world cares more about the value we provide than they do about us as individuals
Links and Resources: