(Ep. 52) Motherhood and a Season of Faith with Evangelia Leclaire
May 16, 2017
Do you ever feel like you aren't where you are supposed to be in life? Do you feel like the world has left you behind? It's during these times that we need faith the most. Listen to hear how career coach Evangelia Leclaire is navigating a season of faith while balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship.
Evangelia is an expert career coach at The Muse, and the Founder of Career Ready Set Rock, an independent consultancy for millennial women, moms and moms-to-be who want to make more moves, money and meaning in their lives and careers.
Evangelia has gone from a Fortune 100 company career to a start-up called Dream Careers that she helped grow globally. There she helped young people discover and pursue their career dreams.
Although Evangelia is a career strategist who swears by strengths assessments and action plans, at heart she believes that the greatest life blessings and lessons come from being present, surrendering and having faith.
What you'll hear in this episode:
- What Evangelia is up to right now
- How Evangelia’s career identity shifted since becoming a mother
- What it means to Evangelia to be authentic
- Helpful tips to guide people in their journey of self-discovery
- One of Evangelia’s greatest accomplishments
- The biggest challenge Evangelia has faced
- What it's like to be in a "season of faith"
- How Evangelia balances motherhood with entrepreneurship
- Learn the challenges that the millennial generation faces
- How to support millennials
Links and Resources:
The Success Principle by Jack Canfield
Connect with Evangelia:
Evangelia Leclaire's website