(Ep. 2.19) Cultivating Our Many Passions with Ivy LaClair and Blake Brandes
February 6, 2018
In this inspired conversation, we’re reflecting on our interview last week with Laura Renner. Laura talked about how, through the course of starting and growing her business, she learned it was okay to have multiple passions and that she needed to follow her own set of rules.
We loved both concepts so much that we’re diving more into them this week. Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- Blake and Ivy’s main takeaways from Laura’s interview
- Why you need to honor the right path for you instead of taking the expected path
- How Millennials can sometimes unfairly devalue traditional jobs
- The importance of embracing our multiple passions
- Why our passions don’t need to become our career
- How mistakes are a good thing when you’re exploring your passions
Links and Resources:
(Ep. 2.18) The Importance of Living by Your Own Rules with Laura Renner