(Ep. 51) Teamwork Makes the Dream Work with Coyote Peterson
May 9, 2017
Is there something that you loved as a child and never stopped loving? For Coyote Peterson, his love and connection to animals has never left him. In this episode, we are interviewing Coyote about his how his passion and the support of his team have led him to success. Tune in to listen to the incredible stories that have shaped his journey.
Coyote is an avid adventurer and animal expert who hosts the Brave Wilderness Channel and the Emmy Award winning show, Breaking Trail.
Since childhood, animals have played a huge role in his life. Every one of them, from the bizarre to the deadly, have led him on countless pursuits to understand their true nature and develop an appreciation for the incredible habitats they call home.
His goal is to make animal conservation and education entertaining for the next wave of explorers and to further promote compassion and welfare for the natural world through the curiosity it provokes.
What you'll hear in this episode:
- What Coyote is inspired by
- How Coyote has changed since Bite and Sting has become more popular
- How Nate got the nickname Coyote
- Why people feel connected with Coyote
- Coyote’s story
- What his biggest dream has been and how far he has gone to achieve it
- What it’s like when Coyote is out looking for the animals
- How Coyote and his team support each other in rough environments
- Some episodes that haven't gone to plan and how Coyote and his team deal with that
- Some of the greatest successes that Coyote and his team has done
- Challenges that Coyote has faced and how he has overcome them
- Advice from Coyote to other millennials
- Coyote’s experience on the Late Night Show
Links and Resources:
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton