(Ep. 43) Leveling Up Your Life with Chris Burns
March 14, 2017
Step of out your comfort zone and get yourself where you want to be. Learn to love yourself enough to get out there, and keep leveling up to be the best you can be, so you can keep moving forward toward success. Grow your skills to better your lifestyle. These are just a few of the success tips that today’s guest shares. You can’t listen to this episode and not be changed!
Christopher Burns is an introvert turned extrovert and owner of Burn it Up, a company committed to coaching you to get you to the next step! He has learned the importance of self worth and gratitude. Listen to this very his energetic interview with the Motivational Millennial team.
Chris, also known as "Mr. Heartfire", is dedicated to awakening the Power in everyone he meets, so they discover and experience the god within and ability to create their reality, leaving them embraced in joy, love and transcendence. Chris helps leaders and high-achievers to connect with the soul of their message, career, and purpose in life, ultimately creating breakthrough results in freedom, finances and fulfillment.
In this episode you will hear:
- What Chris is doing right now
- How he turned from introvert to extreme extrovert
- Taking his background in engineering and turning it into a business of getting people to be the best they can be
- Why working on communication, leadership, and business are important for coaching people
- The biggest limiting belief that Chris sees while coaching people
- Chris’s biggest accomplishments
- Benefits of being your own best champion
- How to expand your thinking
- Chris’s biggest challenges
- Importance of clarity
Links and Resources:
Compound Effect by Darren Hardy