(Ep. 2.30) The Success of a Serial Entrepreneur with Chelann Gienger
April 24, 2018
Chelann Gienger was recently named one of the top 40 millennials to follow in 2018 by the Huffington Post. Chelann is a serial entrepreneur who owns the NUYU Juice Bar in Washington state, is the host of the Entrepreneur Before 25 podcast, and the author of Dear Millennial,: A Compass to Defining Your Unique Purpose, Pursuing a Life of Fulfillment, and Building a Legacy.
In this episode, we talk about Chelann’s incredibly entrepreneurial journey that saw her opening a brick and mortar business when she was only 18 years old, why it’s important to see everything in your business as a growth opportunity, why we need to take “extreme ownership” of our lives, and so much more. Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- How Chelann first got started in entrepreneurship
- The advantages Chelann says she’s had growing up in an entrepreneurial family
- The ways Chelann’s grown throughout her entrepreneurial journey so far
- The importance of seeing everything in your business as a growth opportunity
- Chelann’s challenge of opening a brick and mortar business at the age of 18
- Which of Chelann’s incredible achievements surprises her the most?
- The parts of her book Chelann felt were the most challenging to open up and write about
- What Chelann would tell her younger self if she could go back and have a conversation with her
- Why we need to take “extreme ownership” of our lives
- Is social media causing millennials to be too flexible with our values?
Links and Resources:
Chelann Gienger’s Website
Chelann Gienger’s Book: Dear Millennial,: A Compass to Defining Your Unique Purpose, Pursuing a Life of Fulfillment, and Building a Legacy
Chelann Gienger’s Podcast: Entrepreneur Before 25
Chelann Gienger on Facebook
Chelann Gienger on Instagram
Chelann Gienger on Twitter
NUYU Juice Bar