(Ep. 2.18) The Importance of Living by Your Own Rules with Laura Renner
January 30, 2018
Laura Renner is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy and has worked for over 15 years in the fields of Foreign Affairs and Public Relations, Education, and Human Resources. Laura is also the Founder of Freedom Makers; which helps military spouses find flexible work with small businesses.
In this episode, Laura discusses why the concept of freedom is so important to her both on a personal and professional level, how Laura handles being multi-passionate, why it’s important to live by your own set of rules, and much more. Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- Why freedom is the main principle of Laura’s business
- How Laura decided to pursue Freedom Makers instead of one of her many other business ideas
- The ways Laura’s changed and grown since starting her business
- How Laura overcame her self-sabotaging tendencies
- Laura’s advice for millennials on the path to success and fulfillment
- Why brunch is Laura’s perfect example of living by your own rules
- Why it’s becoming more okay to have kids present while working with other people
Links and Resources: