(Ep. 2.16) Is Technology Helping or Hindering Our Growth as Humans? with QuHarrison Terry
January 16, 2018
QuHarrison Terry is a serial entrepreneur who was recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Voices in Technology. He’s the Co-Founder and President of VNM USA, the Co-Founder and CEO of 23VIVI, the Marketing Direct at Redox, and is known for his marketing work at EatStreet. Perhaps most impressive is the fact that he’s been able to accomplish all this by his early 20’s.
In this episode, we talk with QuHarrison about his fascination with Transhumanism, the values that were crucial to him when starting his multiple businesses, how he markets specifically to millennials, and much more. Enjoy!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- QuHarrison’s fascination with the concept of the inevitable human
- When, and how, QuHarrison fell in love with technology
- How QuHarrison’s technological interests have changed over the years
- Why Transhumanism scares even QuHarrison
- The three values QuHarrison kept at the forefront when starting all his businesses
- Where QuHarrison gained the confidence to start multiple businesses at such a young age
- How QuHarrison has had to grow personally to excel professionally
- Why QuHarrison thinks millennials need to make mistakes in order to be successful
- How QuHarrison markets specifically to millennials
Links and Resources: