(Ep. 32) Ivy Has Very Long Arms: 2016 Reflections on Self-Love and Embracing Change with Blake Brandes and Ivy LaClair
December 27, 2016
For this final episode of 2016, we’re shaking things up a bit. Instead of interviewing a guest, we are focusing on reflection---on the change, growth, and transformation we have experienced during this last year. Join us as we look inward at ourselves!
What you'll hear in this episode:
- It has to start with the big G: Gratitude
- How Ivy’s coach training has shifted her perspective on the world, herself, and relationships
- Being comfortable with ourselves (even when you have super-long arms!)
- Leaving fear, shame, and judgment behind
- Give the gift of empowerment to yourself!
- Trying new things, both big and small
- Dealing with the fear of change
- Developing an internal space of calm and confidence
- Needing less external certainty because of internal confidence
- Release the brutal perfectionism
- Blake’s hope for 2017: “being more consistently the person I want to be”
- Ivy’s hope for 2017: “I want to continue on this path of joy, self-love, and being happy for the success of others.”
- Why even small transformations can be important and cumulative
- What are WE celebrating at the end of 2016?
- Blake: “resilience, hope, creativity, and vulnerability”
- Ivy: “hanging out with my best friend, doing awesome shows, new clarity, and connecting with wonderful people”
- As we end this year, what are YOU grateful for? What do YOU want to create in 2017?